Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Recreation for Teens

Show All Answers

1. Can my son or daughter attend a 5 and 6 grade party or a 7 and 8 grade dance, if he or she does not attend school in the Derby School District?
2. Do you offer transportation to Wichita Riding Academy for horseback riding lessons?
3. I have a teen that needs volunteer hours for school or a group. Can they volunteer for your commission or any of your programs?
4. I would like to drive my child to at C-Arrow Stables for horseback riding, is that ok?
5. I would like to volunteer at the dance or party, what do I need to do?
6. My son / daughter has lost the dance/party pass. May we get another one?